Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Secrets of a Dominatrix

I have a friend; let's call her Jane...who is typical in every way that  you'd assume a housewife and mom could ever be typical.
Nice house, a (seemingly) great husband; 2 kids....a yellow lab in the back yard.
She cooks dinner (chicken and pasta and salad with garlic bread)...she does the laundry (whites with whites; towels by themselves....dark colors in one load...) and she goes to Yoga twice a week while the kids are in school. Normal life; average compared to 96% of the rest of the population.
We've been friends for 4 years now.
'Jane' is also, among everything else that she is, a closet dominatrix.
Her husband kisses her goodby every day before work; she kisses her children goodby every day before school; she feeds the dog and vacuums the living room floor and does the breakfast dishes....
then she checks her emails and makes her appointments for the day.
At 11:00 (three times each week; Mondays, Wedensdays, and Fridays) she meets 'Mark'; a lawyer who is married with 2 daughters. He has been married for 22 years to the same woman. They have Christmas parties; go to the movies every weekend with their daughters and sip red wine by the fireplace every evening after dinner....
'Mark', unbeknownst to his wife of 22 years, secretly LOVES to wear women's underwear and be beaten for it; at least; so 'Jane' giggles and tells me. So she buys him a new pair of underwear, three times each week and meets him at 11:00 sharp in his office, posing as a 'client'. He closes the door, puts on his new undies and she makes him stand, spread eagled against his desk bent over slightly while she spanks him mercilessly with an egg spatula that she brought from home. He cries silently and doesn't mutter a word; part of the control I guess; so that no one will hear?; and she spanks him until he has large red welts all over his ass and thighs...she explained to me that there are never any 'lasting marks' like bruises or bleeding; just large welts left so that he will be sore and feel the 'pricks of pain' from his suit pants and the chair when he sits or stands....
Jane has never had sex with any of her 'clients'. She says it's not about the sex at all....it's about the control she has over them and their acceptance of it and their 'need' for it...
I can honestly say that while it all seems a bit lurid and strange to me; the notion is fascinating. There's a bit of a morbid curiosity bubbling inside of me about what makes this type of role playing game or lifestyle 'click'...
All I know is that she is ELATED every afternoon when she comes home and we share a cup of coffee and giggle about her latest escapades; but she is also very respectful in that she never tells me true identities or names--all to protect the innocent...lol; she only says that I'd be 'shocked and amazed' about who wants what from her....I guess there are just some things that I DON'T need to know!...but if my viewers like these posts; or 'secrets from my dominatrix neighbor' and aren't offended; then I'll keep posting them...
I guess this is a test run to see who likes to read what....so give me some feedback people!

No comments: